financial executive magazine: July /August 2003
Rethinking the Leadership Agenda
While business has moved to a new level of complexity, many leaders remain stuck in the past. With leadership more crucial than ever, a radically different set of competencies is required.
· Accounting Board's Chief Auditor Speaks Out
· EPLI Squeeze: Higher Costs, Lesser Coverage
· Internal Control Matters...AGAIN
· Getting More From An ERP Investment
· Creating Value Through Cash Savings
· Communicate Value to Boost Investor Confidence
· People Programs Pay Off
president's page | business briefs | financial reporting | washington insights | names in the news
· Sarbanes-Oxley's Silver Lining
A 'pleasant' unintended consequence of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act is the ability to use it to strengthen internal controls and financial management processes.